Thursday, June 23, 2011

2 years into Forever

     In a week and a half I'll be celebrating my 2 year anniversary with my husband. When I met him in 2007, I have to admit, I knew he was going to be my husband. I never believed people when they said, "I knew it right away", until it happened to me. I knew right away that Martin would be my husband. That doesn't mean it was easy though. in 2009 we went through the fiance visa process and it is a pain and there were many times I'd get so discouraged and upset, but Martin would always say, "in a few years this will all just be a memory".  Well, thank you for the memory baby. I love you deeply, and each day the bond I feel for you strengthens. I can't imagine my life without you in it, and I don't want to. We are 2 years into our forever and I'm glad its you I'm making memories with.
(here's just a few of my favorite memories with you)


















    

No comments:

Post a Comment