Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pink: a testimony to faith

My favorite color is pink. Over the years, I've gotten used to people teasing or commenting on what they might consider a pink obsession. But did you know that pink is not "real." Apparently,  it does not exist. They say that all colors are just waves of light, so every color we "see" we see with our brains.   


We have invented the color pink. It doesn't really exist we have manifested it in our hearts and heads yet we physically see it, and in my life I see it everyday.  Pink is the evidence of our supernatural perception. Pink is not found in nature but in the cosmos of our minds. Pink is what we "see" to make sense of what we can't. Yet, do you know anyone who would deny it when they see it? Pink is palpable faith.  When you can't see what's there but you know something is. That's what pink is to us. We fill the void with pink. Is it any wonder it's my favorite color? 

“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”- Audrey Hepburn 





No comments:

Post a Comment